||Once students enroll into Davies, they become members of the Davies family. As they embark upon a high school education, they will engage in many challenges and demands to become a successful student and future leader in today's society. To meet these challenges and demands, the Davies school offers them "Standards of Excellence" in its academic and technical programs that will allow them to become productive citizens and life-long learners while pursuing their future endeavors.
In pursuing their educational experience and ensuing success at the Davies School, the faculty and staff challenges them to:
In meeting these challenges, they will:
- Respect themselves and be courteous and respectful to others at all times;
- Act appropriately and conduct themselves in an orderly and respectful manner;
- Abide by and respect school policies, regulations, and procedures; and
- Be responsible for their educational experience.
The Davies School provides a lifetime of opportunities for greatness and success. If they, the students, take advantage of the teachings of our dedicated and committed staff, an educational environment that offers the best academic and technical programs in the state, and a school climate that promotes compassion and nurtures every student, they will be winners! If they accept the challenges and are motivated, the staff and faculty promise them a sucessful and prosperous experience in preparation for their future.
- Create a climate for educational and social growth;
- Cultivate a reverence for learning;
- Achieve a level of academic excellence in all of their subject areas; and
- Achieve a standard of excellence in their pursuit of technical training.
This is their time, their life, and their future.
Welcome and best wishes,
Victoria A. Gailliard-Garrick